How to be an EcoSexual
by Annie Sprinkle & Beth Stephens
Two of our greatest friends and influencers in our pursuit of eco-conscious pleasure are Annie Sprinkle and Beth Stephens, whose work defines ecosexuality as a sexual orientation for those who acknowledge the Earth itself as their lover.
Ecosexuals understand that whether we are aware of it or not, we are all in a relationship with our Earth. And like any other relationship, it benefits both parties greatly if you listen to each other, honor each other's needs, and show your appreciation and affection for one another. Therefore, Ecosexuals pledge to love, respect, and cherish the Earth for the duration of their lifetime.
So how can you cultivate and improve your relationship with the Earth? Start by getting ecosexy! Nature is, after all, constantly getting it on — you just need to tap into the Earth's erotic energy!
So if you're ready to take your relationship with the Earth to the next level but aren't sure where to start, Annie and Beth have created a list of 25 Ways to Make Love to the Earth!
25 Ways to Make Love to the Earth
- Tell the Earth, "I love you. I can't live without you."
- At first you may be feel embarrassed to be lovers with the Earth. Relax. Let it go. It's ok.
- Spend time with her.
- Ask her what she likes, wants, and needs - then try to give it to her.
- Massage the Earth with your feet.
- Admire her views often.
- Circulate erotic energy with him.
- Smell her.
- Taste her.
- Touch her all over.
- Hug and stroke his trees.
- Talk dirty to her plants.
- Swim naked in their waters.
- Lay on top of her, or let her get on top of you.
- Do a nude dance for her.
- Sing to her.
- Kiss and lick her.
- Bury parts of your body deep inside his soil.
- Plant your seeds in her.
- Love her unconditionally, even when she's angry or cruel.
- Keep them clean. Please recycle.
- Work for peace. Bombs really hurt.
- If you see her being abused, raped, exploited, protect her as best you can.
- Protect their mountains, waters, and sky.
- Vow to love and cherish the Earth until death brings you closer together forever.
If you would rather listen to the list, Annie and Beth read it aloud for you in the video below:
The amazing truth is that there are countless ways to make love to the Earth, far beyond those listed here. What are some ways that you show the Earth your love?
'25 Ways to Make Love to The Earth' image and video
reposted with permission from Annie Sprinkle & Beth Stephens.