Self-Adhesive Silicone Breast Forms
$169.00 – $290.00
The Classic is asymmetrical–each form fits only the left or the right side of the body for a more personalized fit.
The most natural looking breast form available, the Transform Premier Classic Silicone Breast Forms. These ultra-soft, asymmetrical silicone breast forms are made with a softer silicone formulation and have a thinner, more supple outer skin which allows them to drape more than our standard forms. They have our unique internal nipple to replicate the natural breast. The back of these forms are contoured so they hug the chest for a smooth, comfortable fit. Asymmetrical Classic shapes are the most custom fitting forms.
Everyone wants to look great in their clothes, and wearing the right undergarments can make all the difference in how an outer garment looks and fits. Different prosthesis styles will fit differently in different style bras. Therefore, the most important things before choosing a breast prosthesis are to fit the right bra size and choose the right bra style.
Measure yourself in the following manner to determine our appropriate bra size.
Measure to Determine your Bra Band Size
- Using a tape measure, measure around the rib cage under the pectoral muscles where the natural breast tissue joins the body. Take a snug measurement. (This would be where the band of the bra fits around the chest.)
- Add 5 inches to this measurement.
- Example: Chest Measurement = 36″ Add 5″ Estimated band size = 41″.
- Bra bands come only in even numbers, so this person would try on a 40 or 42 to see which works best. All bras stretch differently.
Choose a Cup Size
- The Band Size stays the same, no matter how large or small you want your breasts to be. For the size of the breasts, choose a cup size letter.
- Consider height, weight, and figure style. If you are 5’10” tall and a 42-46 bra size, generally choose a C, D, or DD cup bra. If a size 34, 36 or 38 bra, choose a cup that balances the figure like a B or C cup. If you choose a cup size that is too large for a small frame, it may be harder to buy clothes. If you choose a cup size that is too small, and you have wide shoulders, or a big waist, your forms will not fill out your clothes.
If you know your best ladies’ dress size, use the chart below to find a suggested cup size. Everyone is different, but the suggested sizes are a great place to start.
|Shirt Size||Ladies’ Dress Size||Suggested Cup Size|
|4||A or B|
|MEDIUM||8||B or C|
|Large||14||C or D|
|X Large||18||D or DD|
After you choose your cup size, use the chart below to find the corresponding breast form size. Breast form sizes vary by style with some up to size 14. See individual product descriptions. If two sizes are suggested (ie. 2/3) try both to see which fits best for you.
Bra Sizing Chart
Putting Forms Into a Regular Bra
- Lengthen the bra strap on one side.
- Pull the cup away from the chest wall.
- Insert the form from the inside top of the cup. Turn the form in the direction that best fills the bra cup and looks the most natural. Repeat on the other side.
- After forms are in place, adjust the straps on each side.
- Look at the fit. Both sides should match and the bra cups should cover the prosthesis completely. The prosthesis top tapers should prevent clothing from sinking in. Each form should fill and not bulge at the top of the cup; plus, the forms should settle into the bottom of each cup. The straps should not cut into the shoulders.
- If the forms are too big, too small, or do not fill where they need to fill, try another style or size of form.
Cleaning Silicone Breast Forms and Attachable Nipples
- You can wash your silicone breast forms and silicone attachable nipples with mild soap and water.
- Any soap that is safe for your skin is safe for the forms’ polyurethane skin.
- DO NOT use solvents like alcohol or kitchen cleaning products.
- The silicone forms are totally water proof.
- Then towel dry and put them back in the cradle inside their box.
Storing Your Silicone Breast Forms
- Just keep your box!
- The molded cradle inside the box is the perfect shape for maintaining your forms.