The Vice Mini Chastity Device
If you’re tired of dealing with a big bulk chastity cage, the Vice Mini is your solution!
Giving you the same comfort and security as The Vice Standard, The Vice Mini provides the snug fit you desire in a small chastity cage.
This small chastity cage uses all of the same components of The Vice standard. You will get to take advantage of the same revolutionary anti-pullout technology, in a smaller package.
The Vice’s anti-pullout system differs from anti-pullouts sold for other devices; it’s engineered to work with the device from the start. This differs from aftermarket pieces sold for other chastity devices which can be unbearably uncomfortable.
The textured design on the inner tabs of the anti-pullouts are the key to its claim of being inescapable. The longer the device is worn, the more secure it becomes. After 2 days of constant wear, it becomes inescapable!
How is the anti-pullout system unique? The Vice Mini is a lightweight medical grade polycarbonate device, which uses a proprietary anti-pullout device with the use of carefully selected textures and materials that your skin will form to, effectively making the device more secure the longer you wear it. The skin forming to the textures causes no permanent damage, but makes pulling out of the device nearly impossible.
Often, this toy goes unnoticed when worn, even while wearing the anti-pullout! It can also be worn without the anti-pullout system which is great for beginners! But when you are ready for the inescapable chastity experience, you will always have the anti-pullouts available to use anytime!
The Vice Mini also includes a handful of different sizes with every device to create a custom fit to maximize–or withold–pleasure. It’s time to enjoy a male chastity belt that offers the true inescapable chastity experience! Available in Clear and Pink.
- Mini Cage (1)
- Rings (4)
- Anti-Pullout (3)
- Anti-Pullout Cap (1)
- Spacers (4)
- Locking Pins (4)
- Brass Pad Lock (1)
- Velvet Carrying Case (1)
How to Size for Chastity:
- Measure the length of the penis while flaccid
- Measure the circumference of the penis while flaccid (i.e. girth)
- Measure the circumference of the entire genitalia (from underneath the ball sack to over the base of the penis – where the ring will sit)
- Convert the circumference to diameter of both measurements by using this calculator: Omni Calculator
- Repeat steps 1-4 with an erect penis
- Take these measurements and compare them with the recommended sizing on the Sizing Options image to see what would be the most ideal fit
- Cage: Length – 40 mm (1.5 inches), Width – 36 mm (1.4 inches)
Rings: Small – 40 mm, Medium – 44 mm, Large – 46.5 mm, X-Large – 48.5 mm
Anti-Pullout Gap: Small – 17 mm, Medium – 19 mm, Large – 21 mm, Pullout Cap – Wear the device without any anti-pullout
Locking Pin/Spacers (distance of ring from cage) Small – 6.5 mm, Medium – 10 mm, Large – 13 mm, X-Large – 15 mm